As we enter the new year, SeenQueen.com plows through its statistics to see what you guys were loving and liking in 2011. What did you love most on SeenQueen.com?
POST: Posts keep SeenQueen.com fresh and up to date. They can be made up of almost anything we want to share with you (like these statistics) to keep you well-informed on London’s gay scene. From news, clubbing, galleries, an interview or a comment…they all appear first on the SeenQueen.com homepage in chronological order. So which posts did you love the most? According to our web stats this is what you loved most about 2011 on SeenQueen.com
TOP 10 POSTS OF 2011
1. CLUB PIX- Hard On Fu*k Off Party (London’s best fetish night runs a ‘fuck off’ where participants compete in a ‘fucking’ competition…and these are the pics (well, the ones we could use!)
2.CLUB POLL : YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU 2010 (the club Poll started in December but ran to mid January attracting hundreds of visitors/voters and those who were curious about the winner).
3. EVENT: London Pride 2011 (Our London Pride 20111 post featured news, maps and how to get about –this post is no longer available)
4. FEATURE: SQ END OF YEARS LIST 2011 (Our collection of movers and shakers of 2011 was a mover and shaker post of the same year)
5. CLUB PIX:: HustlaBall 2011 (Scene photographer Chris Geary shares his HustlaBall pics with us)
6. CLUBBING: BRAVA @ BRIXTON ELECTRIC (news that the Fridge was being overhauled and renamed in to a new gay superclub, and to play host to a potential new ‘London global club brand called BRAVA was met with great enthusiasm only let down by the actual event which disappointed as the new Brixton Electric was still a building site. To prove that hype works this post came in 6th of the year.. .while Brava disappeared from the gay map. -this post is no longer available).
7. INTERVIEW/FEATURE: Cruise With La Demence (La Demence got a lot of attention as it launched into it’s first Mediterranean cruise. This feature highlighted the Cruise and interviewed the clubs promoter).
8.CLUB POLL: Your Disco Needs You 2011 (Seen Queen launches it’s annual club poll with the help of FaceBook utilising FaceBok log in data and LIKE system to allow people to vote for their favourite club, bar and event of 2011)
9. EVENT: SuperLove with Alexis Houston @ Soho Pink Weekend (The appearance of Whitney’s Houston sister at a special event that saw club promoters Alex Erfan & Logan Presents collaborate drew a a lot of curiosity as it also featured the vocal talent of Alexis Houston -this post is no longer available)
10.INTERNATIONAL: Delice Dream Festival (just out of Barcelona the Delice team held their own little festival featuring international clubbing brands, hundreds of hot men and a week of fun in the sun…making it our 10th most popular post –this post is no longer available)
PAGES: While post on SeenQueen.com keep the site dynamic and upto date, our pages served as one stop visits collating the appropriate post onto a page. Some page would be more like ‘post collation’ while other pages contained their own unique information. Which 5 pages did you like to visit the most in 2011?
TOP 5 PAGES OF 2011
1. HOMEPAGE– By far the most popular of all pages. If you wanted the latest club pix, clubbing news, tech reviews, videos and other content first and now…this page had it all…with the posts in full view without having to click-through for more information.
2. GALLERIES 2011– you loved to have your picture taken and you loved it even more online and the Galleries 2011 pages was your fourth most popular page choice.
3. PODCASTS– our music pages changed over the year to put most of its data into one convenient page instead of spread over 3 different pages…combining the content made it a strong one-stop-page for all things music and it ranked second in our most popular pages of 2011.
4. CLUBBING– our club diary changed a lot over the year and had different titles such as Club diary, Going Out and now Clubbing. Finding nad implicating the right solution by the end we merged the popular Google Calendar, club reviews from partners sites and a list of our GayList recommended club destination that was accompanied with a brief description all onto one page making our Club Diary a one stop and view all page where you can see what is on, where is it and what others thought.
5. GAY GYM GUIDE– the only true gym guide that lists the top 5 gay friendly gyms in London along with other gyms where gay people are more than welcomed to work out.
SEENQUEEN.COM has a 54.7% growth rate over 2011. These are new people coming to check out our website. Our loyalty is at 45.24%, these are people who return to our website on a regular basis.
GLOBAL APPEAL: We have a massive global appeal. These are our top 10 countries where our visitors come from.
1. United Kingdom 2. United States 3. Germany 4. France 5. Spain 6. Brazil 7. Australia 8. Netherlands 9. Italy 10.Belgium
BROWSER: How do you view us? Most of you use Safari to visit us although the biggest operating system is Windows (PC). 12.34% of you use your smart phone to connect to us with Apple coming out on top.
Top 5 Browsers 1. Safari 2. Internet Explorer 3. Firefox 4. Chrome 5. Mozilla Compatible Agent
Top 5 Operating Systems 1. Windows 2. Macintosh 3. iPhone 4. iPad 5. Android
Top 10 Mobile Devices1. Apple iPhone 2.Apple iPad 3.(not set) 4.Apple iPod Touch 5.HTC Desire 6.Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II 7.Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S 8. SonyEricsson LT15i Xperia Arc 9. HTC Desire HD 10. RIM BlackBerry 9700 Bold
How did you find us? Search engines, websites and social networks are essential tools in helping you find us…these were the post popular way people came to SeenQueen.com
1. 47.79% Search Traffic (from search engines) 2. 27.32% Referral Traffic (from other websites and social networks) 3. 24.77% Direct Traffic (you typed www.seenqueen.com in the browser) 4. 0.12% Campaigns (email eflyers)
What Did You share and To Where? Sharing has become an important part of the social web, and these are the TOP 5 ways you shared out content:
1. ShareThis_facebook 33.01% 2. ShareThis_Email 22.65% 3. Google 14.56% 4. ShareThis_twitter 0 12.94% 5. ShareThis_Twitter (alternative)